We deliver between Monday and Friday, with Saturday delivery rolling out closer to the end of 2020.
We offer two shipping options:
- Our own “Naturaw” delivery for Toronto & GTA – using our own reefer truck – with deliveries occurring three times, per week.
- UPS, FedEx or Purolator partners – the choice is yours, upon checkout and deliveries take place between Monday to Friday. If your order is placed before 2:00pm, your order will ship the same day and you should expect it the next day.
- Delivery Notice about UPS, FedEx & Purolator: We do not ship out on Fridays, Holidays or where the next day falls on a holiday. Carrier deliveries must leave our facility and arrive within 24-hours max., to ensure your product remains frozen.
- Liability Notice about UPS, FedEx & Purolator: Naturaw ensures your items are packaged and handled with care, by using a shipping-approved insulated foam box. In order to ensure the order arrives in the same temperature it left our facility, we apply dry-ice within the box. In the unlikely event that one of the third-party carriers fail to deliver your order within 24-hours of leaving our facility, Naturaw unfortunately cannot be held responsible should the delivery promise not be met. All deliveries through third-party carriers are insured for the full purchase amount. If you encounter any issues with the carrier delivery, we ask that you contact us right away at 1-844-Naturaw or Live Chat, so that we can begin the claim process on your behalf and provide replacement options to you (either another delivery, or pickup).
Shipping options are shown upon checkout for you to choose from and rates are calculated based on weight and location.
Our delivery system will let you know if we deliver in your area – just enter your address upon checkout to see what options are available.
We deliver within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) using our own vehicles and drivers but also ship all over Canada through carrier partners UPS, FedEx and Purolator.
Once you place your order and the products are in stock, deliveries will usually take place with 24-48 business hours.
If by some reason (emergency, weather, illness etc.), the delivery may be delayed and we will notify you right away.
If you’ve chosen third-party carrier shipping such as UPS, FedEx or Purolator, you must be home at the time of delivery. Frozen food cannot be held in the post office or sorting facility for longer than the 24-hour regular transport period provided by the carrier partner.
If Naturaw delivers, we highly recommend that our customers are home to receive their order so that the freshness of our food is not compromised.
We always let our customers know when we are on our way via text message or phone call. We unfortunately cannot promise the same for third-party carriers, as they provide a time guarantee window.
If you are unable to be home at the time of delivery, please provide a cool box in a shaded area, that we can place the food in (this applies to Naturaw deliveries only). However, the food should be refrigerated or frozen within 2 hours.
- For third-party carriers, this depends on distance and weight.
- For Naturaw deliveries, this depends on distance.
Shipping costs and time frames are calculated and shown upon checkout and once you’ve provided your shipping address.
Once you place your order online, our production team is notified right away and begins collecting your order for pickup. If all the items are in-stock, expect a text message within 2-3 hours.
If you need your order faster, message us via live chat or call us at 1-844-Naturaw and we’ll expedite your request. If for some reason there’s a problem with one of the items ordered, we’ll call you to arrange a replacement or refund.
Yes, we do! Fresh Bulk orders are available for pick-up & for delivery. Viewing our Production Calendar on our Home Page allows your to view our available productions dates and pre-order your fresh bulk protein. We’ll text and email you once the order is ready for pick-up and subsequently you’ll receive sms and email notifications if you choose delivery.
- Picking Up Your Bulk Order?
Our fresh bulk orders are for same day pick-up only. If you cannot pickup your order the same day, we can hold it for a max of 1 more day, but you’ll have to advise us.
- Having Your Bulk Order Delivered?
You will receive your bulk order the same day as production. Be sure to check the production calendar on the homepage & pre-order (1 day prior to production), to reserve a box. If you are within the GTA area, your order will arrive same-day – 1 business day (max.), from the date of production. If you are outside the GTA area, your order will arrive next business day, from the date of production. You will be shown the options for delivery upon adding your product(s) to your cart and proceeding with checkout.